The Stainless Steel Pressure Vessel is used to hold product for the Pneumatic Filling and Volumetric Filling Option. Product can also be heated and mixed within the Pressure Vessel.
The Vessel purchase does not include the Air-Filters, Air-Regulators or Point of Air input components for a set up for a Pneumatic Function. This is simply an option for additional pressure vessels in the process of a quick-change over from product to product.
- Bottom-out design to mitigate any product loss within the vessel
- Food-grade and GMP Compliant 316L Stainless Steel
- Tri-Clamp opening to allow for easy take down and cleaning
- Ability to attach mixer inside vessel
- Air release valve for easy and quick vessel change out
- Safe to clean with Isopropyl and ethanol. Other industry standard cleaning methods as such autoclaving and ultrasonic bath can also be performed
Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Max. Temp: 500F (260 C)
Please check-out for the specific rate to your location. Orders will be packed within 5-business days of purchasing. Shipping time is dependent on location.
Recommended to place separate order if also purchasing smaller components that are required to be shipped sooner.